SCUBApix

Default Polish rye

"Michael Rakov" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know recepies for Polish light rye bead?
> Anyone wishing to share a few of these recopies? I'd be most appreciative!
> michael

I did a google search and found numerous ones. Here are a few:
http://www.breadrecipe.com/AZ/Polish...ghRyeBread.asp
http://www.lehigh.edu/~jahb/jadwiga/A&S/bread2.html (from midieval Poland)
http://cheftochef.net/r/6/A06972.shtml (called Polish Corn Bread but it is
rye bread)

Also, try the SOAR site. I bet they would have some recipes too.

Michael Rakov

Does anyone know recepies for Polish light rye bead?
Anyone wishing to share a few of these recopies? I'd be most appreciative!
michael

amateur

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 12:47:32 -0400, "SCUBApix"
> wrote:

>"Michael Rakov" > wrote in message
u...
>> Does anyone know recepies for Polish light rye bead?
>> Anyone wishing to share a few of these recopies? I'd be most appreciative!
>> michael
>>

>I did a google search and found numerous ones. Here are a few:
>http://www.breadrecipe.com/AZ/Polish...ghRyeBread.asp

Ingredients
2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast

Well.....................................
SCUBApix

"amateur" <amateur@home> wrote in message
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 12:47:32 -0400, "SCUBApix"
> > wrote:
>

> >"Michael Rakov" > wrote in message
> u...
> >> Does anyone know recepies for Polish light rye bead?
> >> Anyone wishing to share a few of these recopies? I'd be most

appreciative!
> >> michael
> >>

> >I did a google search and found numerous ones. Here are a few:
> >http://www.breadrecipe.com/AZ/Polish...ghRyeBread.asp

> Ingredients
> 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast

Well what? The OP asked for recipes for Polish Rye bread. All bread is NOT
sourdough made the traditional sourdough way with no yeast. Yes, this is a
sourdough group, but I didn't think we were that restricted in our thinking.