Old 13-03-2007, 03:26 PM posted to rec.food.sourdough

Default New York Times bread

Last Sunday, I made this bread, using sourdough starter. Turned out great.

3 cups flour
1 1/2 cups water
1 cup sourdough starter
1 tsp. salt
1 TBS sugar

Follow NYT recipe.

Paul

Old 16-03-2007, 04:20 AM posted to rec.food.sourdough
gw gw is offline

Follow NYT recipe.

glad you had great bread! which recipe is this?
thanks!

Old 16-03-2007, 04:05 PM posted to rec.food.sourdough

"gw" wrote in message
ps.com...

Follow NYT recipe.

glad you had great bread! which recipe is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Ah9ES2yTU

http://www.kcrw.com/etc/programs/gf/...twinkies_handc
Scroll down to *Mark Bittman*

If you don't have a commercial bread oven, you might be interested in
Jim's page he http://home.att.net/~carlsfriends/jimpics/index.html

--
Dicky