Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Doc Doc is offline

Default Whole grain sources in Southern California

Does anybody have some pointers to whole grain sources in the Los
Angeles area? The Venice-Ocean Park Coop closed their retail outlet a
couple of years ago and I am running low on hard red wheat and kamut.

Doc

Posted to rec.food.sourdough
WRK WRK is offline

On December 03, 2006, Doc wrote:

> Does anybody have some pointers to whole grain sources in the Los
> Angeles area? The Venice-Ocean Park Coop closed their retail outlet a
> couple of years ago and I am running low on hard red wheat and kamut.

Hi Doc:

I have been Very, Very pleased with my Wheat Montana grains, so far. Per
their website at:
http://www.wheatmontana.com/dealer.php
their distributor in the LA area is:

BakeMark-West
Pico Rivera, CA 90660
Telephone: 562-949-1054

Per Google maps this is roughly 12 miles from downtown.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ray

Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Doc Doc is offline

WRK wrote:
> I have been Very, Very pleased with my Wheat Montana grains, so far. Per
> their website at:
> http://www.wheatmontana.com/dealer.php
> their distributor in the LA area is:
>
> BakeMark-West
> Pico Rivera, CA 90660
> Telephone: 562-949-1054

Ray,
Thanks for the pointer. I will give them a call when I get back in
town.
Doc