Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
OT Tats and mutilation by Dave Smith[_1_]
I was sitting in the dermatologist's office this morning and there was the oddest looking guy. It was nice and warm out and this guy was dressed head to toe...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)
Today 12:19 PM
by JBurns Go to last post
47 37 General Cooking
How many times to pierce the plastic film on ready meals? by pamela
The instructions on ready mals say to pierce the plastic film before microwaving and of course this prevents pressure building up to the point of explosion....
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 10:40 AM
by pamela Go to last post
34 54 General Cooking
Very OT by FMurtz
I asked this question on a very specific NG "mozilla.support. seamonkey and got no replies.just thought I would try here, just for fun to see where I...
Today 09:59 AM
by FMurtz Go to last post
3 16 General Cooking
OT Odd problem by KenK
Decided to get a new kitchen scale. Got one from Walmart - very inaccurate - returned it. Tried to look up a store that sells kitchen stuff like this. Tried...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 09:41 AM
by Bruce[_28_] Go to last post
25 54 General Cooking
Fast Food You Should Disdain... by The Greatest!
Fast Food Workers Reveal What You Shouldn't Order At These Popular...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Today 09:32 AM
by Ophelia[_14_] Go to last post
153 199 General Cooking
Apple upside down cake by Ed Pawlowski
Didn't have pineapple so I used apples. It was good. https://postimg.org/image/i90zn9967/924d00b6/
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 09:19 AM
by Ophelia[_14_] Go to last post
30 113 General Cooking
I really I give up now by Ophelia[_14_]
"Bruce" wrote in message ... On Mon, 22 May 2017 19:15:12 -0400, Dave Smith ...
9 34 General Cooking
Dinner Tonight by [email protected]
Dinner Tonight: Left over pork chops with buttered egg noodles and brussel sprouts: http://i66.tinypic.com/vi36mb.jpg
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)
Today 02:19 AM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
59 110 General Cooking
I really I give up now by Paul M. Cook
"Gary" wrote in message ... So many friends of mine have died in the last few years, including my own ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)
Today 12:39 AM
by Bruce[_28_] Go to last post
50 105 General Cooking
I really I give up now by Ophelia[_14_]
"Bruce" wrote in message ... On Tue, 23 May 2017 18:55:10 +0100, "Ophelia"...
Yesterday 09:50 PM
by Ophelia[_14_] Go to last post
4 17 General Cooking
I really I give up now by Ophelia[_14_]
"dsi1" wrote in message ... On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 4:10:03 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote: I...
Yesterday 08:06 PM
by Ophelia[_14_] Go to last post
0 13 General Cooking
Stuff it - an acorn squash by l not -l
I like acorn squash, especially split in half and stuffed with something interesting. I've baked them with sausage, pilafs of various makeup,...
Yesterday 07:37 PM
by Dave Smith[_1_] Go to last post
9 35 General Cooking
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12