Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Jura Capresso 565 Grinder Repair update by [email protected]
Our grinder suddenly stopped grinding one morning. The bean hopper had a section cracked out at the bottom. So we replaced the hopper, and it still didn't...
2 3 General Cooking
OT Tats and mutilation by Dave Smith[_1_]
I was sitting in the dermatologist's office this morning and there was the oddest looking guy. It was nice and warm out and this guy was dressed head to toe...
Today 04:47 PM
by Dave Smith[_1_] Go to last post
0 1 General Cooking
Stuff it - an acorn squash by l not -l
I like acorn squash, especially split in half and stuffed with something interesting. I've baked them with sausage, pilafs of various makeup,...
Today 04:42 PM
by Sqwertz Go to last post
1 2 General Cooking
OT Odd problem by KenK
Decided to get a new kitchen scale. Got one from Walmart - very inaccurate - returned it. Tried to look up a store that sells kitchen stuff like this. Tried...
Today 04:37 PM
by Thomas[_4_] Go to last post
5 15 General Cooking
Caramel Crescent Rolls by Sqwertz
This is easily the best thing you can do with dough in tubes. Caramel Crescent...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
16 31 General Cooking
I really I give up now by Paul M. Cook
"Gary" wrote in message ... So many friends of mine have died in the last few years, including my own ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 02:34 PM
by JBurns Go to last post
34 61 General Cooking
Dinner Tonight by [email protected]
Dinner Tonight: Left over pork chops with buttered egg noodles and brussel sprouts: http://i66.tinypic.com/vi36mb.jpg
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)
Today 02:18 PM
by Cindy Hamilton[_2_] Go to last post
54 69 General Cooking
black pepper by Divine Fobang
CONTACT US WITH EMAIL AND WHATSAPP NUMBER We have good quality Black pepper and White pepper for sell. Black pepper 500 gr/l - Density 500g/l min - Moisture...
Today 08:03 AM
by dsi1[_17_] Go to last post
4 9 General Cooking
Thickening Soup by Taxed and Spent
On 5/20/2017 11:03 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote: I occasionally make split pea or bean soup with ham that also includes a it of onion, some carrots, celery,...
Today 03:32 AM
by dsi1[_17_] Go to last post
7 43 General Cooking
Apple upside down cake by Ed Pawlowski
Didn't have pineapple so I used apples. It was good. https://postimg.org/image/i90zn9967/924d00b6/
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 12:40 AM
by dsi1[_17_] Go to last post
21 75 General Cooking
Thickening Soup by U.S. Janet B.
On Sun, 21 May 2017 06:03:17 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote: I occasionally make split pea or bean soup with ham that also includes...
Yesterday 08:03 PM
by Gary Go to last post
6 36 General Cooking
TN: SHV, ESJ, CFE, KV and things I don't refer to by their initials by DaleW
Some friends recently celebrated their 20th anniversary. I was the best man, and some other friends were wedding coordinator and helper, so we had a little...
Yesterday 07:40 PM
by DaleW Go to last post
0 15 Wine
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12