Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default Casa Bonita

I've heard that the food quality is not good.
What say you?
Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Are we talking about Casa Bonita near Denver, Co. ?

If so, well, no, the food is not so good, but thats really no the
reason to go there, especially if you have kids. The place is
practically an amusement park. When I was a kid, going to Casa Bonita
was the biggest of treats with the cliff divers, mariachi band,
blackbeards cave, the treasure chest. The food was always an
afterthought.
And the food is passable, I haven't been in years but I doubt much has
changed.
Paul

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

I thought it was made up for that South Park episode

Bonita Seduct Vegan 0 27-10-2004 04:38 PM
Bonita Seduct Wine 0 27-10-2004 04:38 PM
Bonita Seduct Sushi 0 27-10-2004 04:38 PM
Bonita Seduct Mexican Cooking 0 27-10-2004 04:38 PM
Bonita Seduct Diabetic 0 27-10-2004 04:38 PM