Posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.restaurants,sci.med.nutrition

Default The Holy Grail of Human Nutrition

http://www2.abc27.com/news/stories/0406/320881.html

--
"It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are 20 gods, or no god.
It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

"There's hits in chicken." -- Wade Boggs
Posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.restaurants,sci.med.nutrition

[ Thu, 20 Apr 2006 21:11:11 -0000 ]
[ Jay Furr | ]
[ > ]

:
http://www2.abc27.com/news/stories/0406/320881.html

"The meat-on-meat Philly Cheesesteak Thickburger, launched Wednesday,
features one-third of a pound of Angus beef, along with both Swiss and
American cheeses, green peppers and onions. And piled atop all of that
is thinly sliced steak meat.

Not surprisingly, the sandwich isn't for the diet-conscious. It contains
930 calories, along with 63 grams of fat."

My God.

I think I just gained two pounds just from reading about that sammich.

--
Bryan S. Slick, onyx_hokie at yahoo dot com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.
Posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.restaurants,sci.med.nutrition

Jay Furr > wrote in
:

> http://www2.abc27.com/news/stories/0406/320881.html

I think these burgers are only sold through the drive through and you must
be driving a truck with at least 2 ladders on it in order to purchase this
item.