Member

Default Free Arby's chicken natural's tender day!!!

Has anyone tried the Arby's chicken naturals and if so, what do you think? I love their roast beef and their curly fries as well as their loaded potato bites but have never tried their chicken naturals. Maybe I'll have that for lunch today. Also, for those of you who are interested, I've heard that they're having a free tender day on the 9th of March...that's thursday of this week. Apparently you get to go try a chicken naturals tender for free. Any thoughts?
Posted to rec.food.restaurants

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 20:21:34 +0000, crysmouse
> wrote:

> Any thoughts?

Learn to raise your dining standards.

Member

Sure...just as soon as you learn some manners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Abbott
wrote:

Any thoughts?

Learn to raise your dining standards.
Posted to rec.food.restaurants

On Wed, 8 Mar 2006 15:15:52 +0000, crysmouse
> wrote:

>Sure...just as soon as you learn some manners.

Anything free doesn't not necessarily make it better.

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
- Beverly Sills

Member

Smile

First of all, "doesn't not" means that it does make it better. Secondly, that's not what i meant at all. I was simply asking if anyone had tried their chicken since I never have. If you haven't then I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't wast my time with your snobby opinions of their advertising. Thank you.

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:07:55 +0000, crysmouse
> wrote:

>First of all, "doesn't not" means that it does make it better.
>Secondly, that's not what i meant at all. I was simply asking if
>anyone had tried their chicken since I never have. If you haven't then
>I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't wast my time with your snobby opinions
>of their advertising. Thank you.

Sweetie...let's start over.

>Has anyone tried the Arby's chicken naturals and if so, what do you
>think? I love their roast beef and their curly fries as well as their
>loaded potato bites but have never tried their chicken naturals. Maybe
>I'll have that for lunch today. Also, for those of you who are
>interested, I've heard that they're having a free tender day on the 9th
>of March...that's thursday of this week. Apparently you get to go try a
>chicken naturals tender for free. Any thoughts?

You asked a very pointed question and that was "any thoughts?"

You better learn this life lesson. Never ask a question that you
don't or can't listen to the answer to.

YOU opened a door and asked a question. Arby's food, be it free or
not, still is not my choice...it is garbage.

And I meant that in the nicest way. Now go chew on that nasty
"chicken byproduct" and you can report back on a questionable
experience.

The happy people are those who are producing something;
the bored people are those who are consuming much and producing
nothing.
- - William Ralph Inge

Member

I'm not your "sweetie" and I'd appreciate you not calling me your sweetie. I'd also like to inform you that I realize that I did ask a specific question with every intention of listening to the response. You should also realize that you need to learn that I have every right to voice my own opinion even if it does fall upon the ears of such food afficionados like you with such a sophisticated pallet as yours who insist on offering negative opinions in such ways that would offend even the most positive of people. The life lesson you should learn is something your mother should probably have taught you when you were just a child food critique and that is that if you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all. Also, I'd appreciate you not assuming you know what the "chicken naturals" chicken at arby's is if you have never even had it. You're in no position to offer an educated opinion if you've never had their brand new product. Even you couldn't argue with that. Now,I'd rather not perpetuate your negativity by offering my lame fast food opinions to you fine dining afficionados. Please pardon my post. I see now that this was obviously the wrong place for me to post about fast food. This has been fun and you have certainly been a worthy opponent....but I'm done.

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:17:18 +0000, crysmouse
> wrote:

>You should also realize that you need to learn that I have every right
>to voice my own opinion

YOU NEVER VOICED AN OPINION.....YOU ASKED A QUESTION.

Say bubbye darlin'....and write us when you get any sort of advanced
education.

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

"Ward Abbott" > wrote in message
> YOU NEVER VOICED AN OPINION.....YOU ASKED A QUESTION.
>
> Say bubbye darlin'....and write us when you get any sort of advanced
> education.

Wow. You simply couldn't be a bigger dick.
--
Chris Lemon

http://fredsmythe.com
EFNet: FredSmyth