Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default Recommendations in Hollywood

Hello!

Does anyone know a good Italian restaurant around Hollywood?
I want to take my family to there but i am not familiar with this area.

Thank you.

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

i found a great italian restaurant recently in north hollywood.

Villa Sorrento
10842 Magnolia Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91601
Open 7 Days
tel : 818-761-4944

hosun 작성:

> Hello!
>
> Does anyone know a good Italian restaurant around Hollywood?
> I want to take my family to there but i am not familiar with this area.
>
> Thank you.

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

I haven't been there in ages, but Miceli's (@ 1646 N Las Palmas Ave., Los
Angeles, CA 90028 )(323) 466-3438 used to be AMAZING with fabulous
atmosphere.

If you go, please let me know how it is!!!

Jimmy

Reiki classes in Hollywood, Florida Healing Today Barbecue 0 13-09-2010 02:28 AM
Seniors & juniors of hollywood the web souls General Cooking 0 13-06-2007 10:58 AM
Vegeterian Cooking Class -Hollywood, CA bbrown General Cooking 3 14-02-2006 04:18 AM
hollywood Robert Kinzey Barbecue 2 13-10-2004 01:59 PM
Q'ing in North Hollywood [email protected] Barbecue 4 06-10-2003 07:14 PM