FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Recommendations in Hollywood (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/84693-recommendations-hollywood.html)

hosun 04-03-2006 03:08 AM

Recommendations in Hollywood

Hello!

Does anyone know a good Italian restaurant around Hollywood?
I want to take my family to there but i am not familiar with this area.

Thank you.

[email protected] 05-03-2006 06:52 AM

Recommendations in Hollywood

i found a great italian restaurant recently in north hollywood.

Villa Sorrento
10842 Magnolia Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91601
Open 7 Days
tel : 818-761-4944

hosun 작성:

JimmyG 19-03-2006 08:47 PM

Recommendations in Hollywood

I haven't been there in ages, but Miceli's (@ 1646 N Las Palmas Ave., Los
Angeles, CA 90028 )(323) 466-3438 used to be AMAZING with fabulous
atmosphere.

If you go, please let me know how it is!!!

Jimmy