Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default Sign up on google groups for Westwin Food Equipment

Westwin Food Equipment
288 Princess Street
Winnipeg, MB R3B 1M3
Canada

Phone: 204 947 1991
Fax: 204 957 5394
Email:

Our Ebay store is located at
http://stores.ebay.com/Westwin-Food-Equipment

Welcome to Westwin Food Equipment. We are authorized distributers of
hundreds of the brand names you see throughout the industry. We carry
everything from equipment to supplies for all food service and
restaurant needs. Sign up to receive our flyer issued quarterly or
enter your email in our mailing list for updates and news so we can
keep in touch with our customers.Contact us if you have any questions
or comments. All equipment on ebay has been tested by our inservice
repairman to ensure that Westwin's used equipment works like new!

Currently the store is selling a broad range of used equipment items
for the Commercial Restaurant Industry on ebay including Food Warmers
and Holder, Ovens and Ranges, Food Processors, Electric and gas Fryers,

Floor and Counter Mixers, Meat, Bread and Vegetable Slicers, Ice
Crushers, Steam Equipment, Ice Cream Equipment, Coffee and Dispensing
equipment, Bar Equipment, Fridges and Freezers, Bakery Equipment, Pizza

Equipment, Sinks, Packaging equipment and Point of Sale Equipment.Owned

and operated for 30 years, learn more and sign up for Westwin's flyer
at www.westwin.mb.ca