Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default [Help] {Tech sup] Aloha POS was hang and day-end twice

Dear all,

Could anyone give suggestion what to do when aloha pos was hang during
day-end, so we have to restart the process, and the grinding create two
separate folders for the transactions because the process took much
time passing 12.00 PM. How to combine the transactions into one day?

Thx

Ping: Mr.Aloha Gary General Cooking 5 24-08-2015 08:59 PM
Aloha, Limburger Kalmia General Cooking 16 06-02-2015 04:31 PM
Aloha Yellowtail Sheldon General Cooking 19 25-02-2008 05:46 AM
I think I am getting the hang of this.. Childfree Abby Barbecue 9 14-09-2007 09:50 PM
Aloha Louis Cohen Barbecue 5 19-11-2003 03:23 PM