Default restaurant equipment recommendation

I am involved in the start-up of a restaurant in the Dayton-Cininnati, Ohio
area. We are looking for recommendations on companies to supply us with
kitchen and front area equipment (purchase and/or lease) and supplies.

Any suggestions?

Scott

Vox Humana

> wrote in message
> I am involved in the start-up of a restaurant in the Dayton-Cininnati,

Ohio
> area. We are looking for recommendations on companies to supply us with
> kitchen and front area equipment (purchase and/or lease) and supplies.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Scott

Wasserstrom. Headquarters in Columbus. Stores in Dayton and Cincinnati
http://www.wasserstrom.com/

Member

Quote:
I am involved in the start-up of a restaurant in the Dayton-Cininnati, Ohio
area. We are looking for recommendations on companies to supply us with
kitchen and front area equipment (purchase and/or lease) and supplies.

Any suggestions?

Scott

Hi Scott, You want the cleanest Air / Water / Food a restaurant can have? Free from microbials, pathogens and germs? I have some of the most innovative products available in the market today.

Let me hear from you.
Thanks,
Greg

Thank you for the information. I will take a look at their site!

. ..