cheapeats

Default WIN a copy of CheapEats Toronto 2006

<i>I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place to post this since I'm not
trying to spam but inform... but I'm a little biased since I am the editor
of cheapeats toronto. So please forgive if I'm stepping outside the bounds..
but </i>

We're working on the next edition of <a
href="http://www.cheapeatstoronto.com"> CheapEats Toronto</a> and we're
asking all of Toronto's foodies to tell us about their latest and greatest
cheapeats finds.

Since our book is entirely made up of recommendataions, restaurants can't
buy their way in, we ask everyone to tell us where they eat cheap and this
year we're running a weekly draw to win a copy of the next edition (in
bookstores in November)

We don't troll for recos - so you won't see anything you wrote in this
newsgroup, or http://www.chowhound.com or anywhere else, in the book. But
if you come to <a href="http://www.cheapeatstoronto.com/win"> our site</a>,
or <a href="http://plethorapress.typepad.com/cheapeats_toronto>our blog</a>,
and recommend a restaurant - you might see your comments in the next edition
of CheapEats Toronto.

thanks and have fun
lex. aka Alexa Clark - editor/publisher CheapEats Restaurant Guides