Jose

Default Restaurants near Baltimore (BWI) Airport

We will be arriving at BWI on a Friday afternoon at about 4:30pm. I have
been adviced to avoid the traffic jam and have a good, slow dinner near the
airport. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant near BWI? Since I'm trying
to avoid traffic, as close to the airport as possible would be ideal.

grossbea

Just down the street from G&M is Snyder's Willow Grove. It's an old area
"landmark" restaurant. It's not fine dining, but it's good, and not
overpriced. It's been there many, many years - the kind of place my
grandparents took me to when we were little. Like I said, it's not nouvelle
cuisine, but it's an honest, old style family place.

http://www.snyderswillowgrove.com/index.tmpl

.net...

http://www.gandmcrabcakes.com/ . The link to
> directions sends you to map quest which sends you out to BW parkway and
> then back off onto Nursery road. If you use MS S&T, you can figure out
> how to get there more directly from the Airport.
>
> --
> R. Dale Shipp
> summa_catcher3 (at) _delete_this_comcast (dot) net

Ana the librarian

Are you going North to Baltimore or South to DC?

"Jose" > wrote in message
> We will be arriving at BWI on a Friday afternoon at about 4:30pm. I have

been adviced to avoid the traffic jam and have a good, slow dinner near the
airport. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant near BWI? Since I'm trying
to avoid traffic, as close to the airport as possible would be ideal.

Jose

"Ana the librarian" > wrote in message
> Are you going North to Baltimore or South to DC?
>
> "Jose" > wrote in message
>> We will be arriving at BWI on a Friday afternoon at about 4:30pm. I have

> been adviced to avoid the traffic jam and have a good, slow dinner near
> the
> airport. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant near BWI? Since I'm trying
> to avoid traffic, as close to the airport as possible would be ideal.

North to Baltimore.

Ana the librarian

I know a few places, but they're southbound. I'll see if I find any going
north.

airport food sf[_19_] General Cooking 59 28-10-2009 12:58 AM
At Changi airport PeterLucas (o/s) General Cooking 7 18-04-2009 07:03 AM
Ike's @ MSP airport. Dimitri General Cooking 9 31-03-2007 03:47 AM
Baltimore restaurants WhansaMi Restaurants 7 04-12-2006 03:33 PM
Airport food Doug McDonald General Cooking 32 27-09-2005 03:45 PM