Default Catering

Just a quick head's up. I am always looking for a great caterer, and
trust me, if you can find one you hold on to them. Anyway I work for a
company in Boston and we have Original Gourmet Lauren
(www.originalgl.com) do a bunch of breakfast/lunch catering for us.
They have this salad with dried cranberries, walnuts, and goat cheese
that is soooo good! I tried making it at home but it is never the
same. So for what's its worth, if you work around Boston you should
give them a call or look at the website.