FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Little Italy in NYC (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/65523-little-italy-nyc.html)

Josiah Gluck 18-07-2005 12:31 PM

Little Italy in NYC

Hi, all.

As a life-long resident of NYC, I've been less than thrilled in recent
years with most of the places along Mulberry Street. However, some
friends from out of town would love to go there for dinner.

Is there anything good down there these days?

Please advise,

Thanks.

Pigsty 19-07-2005 07:50 PM

Probably better off to go up to Arthur St.