Pigsty

Default Name plagiarizing...

Mar 20 1996, 3:00 am show options
Newsgroups: soc.motss
From: (krost) - Find messages by this author
Date: 1996/03/20
Subject: Drag queen names
| Report Abuse

In article *t>, says:

>Well, some of my all time favorites include:

>Marcia Dimes
>Lois Standard
>Jacquelyn Hyde
>Lois Carmen Denominator
>Alice Uberdeutschland

ROFL!

Although I don't do drag, I recently was in a tattoo contest, in which I had
a tattoo drawn on my butt in water color marker. My friend drew this blond
woman on my backside, with her lips being my butthole. I later named her
Miss Ida Slapter (when Mr. Right shows up, she'll be known as Mrs. Ida
Slapter-Harda :-) I did win first place for it, but she has since washed
off
(thank god).

Ida Slapter

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 19:05:31 GMT, "Pigsty" > wrote:

>woman on my backside, with her lips being my butthole. I later named her
>Miss Ida Slapter (when Mr. Right shows up, she'll be known as Mrs. Ida
>Slapter-Harda :-) I did win first place for it, but she has since washed
>off
>(thank god).

YOU STOLE MY NAME!!

Pigsty

No, you stole someone's name. That names been around longer than you...

"Ida Slapter" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 19:05:31 GMT, "Pigsty" > wrote:
>

>>woman on my backside, with her lips being my butthole. I later named her
>>Miss Ida Slapter (when Mr. Right shows up, she'll be known as Mrs. Ida
>>Slapter-Harda :-) I did win first place for it, but she has since washed
>>off
>>(thank god).
>>

> YOU STOLE MY NAME!!

Ida Slapter

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 16:55:48 GMT, "Pigsty" > wrote:

>No, you stole someone's name. That names been around longer than you...

HOW did you guess my age? That is an international secret!

Pigsty

Unlike you... http://www.idaslapter.com/