FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   How much is a commercial restaurant basin worth? (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/59986-how-much-commercial-restaurant.html)

Rob 22-04-2005 12:11 PM

How much is a commercial restaurant basin worth?

At my workplace we have this basin. The unit is about 1.8 metres long and 65
cm wide. It has two 30-35 cm deep basins. Somebody described it to me as a
commercial basin that they use in restaurants. It is obviously second hand -
If we were to try to sell this unit to somebody mildly interested in
purchasing it (this person is thinking about setting up a restaurant) - how
much could we reasonably ask for it - in American dollars. Thanks for any
advice - Regards