papageno

Default Chinese healthfood restaurants?

anyone know a good healthy chinese place that uses olive/canola oil and
organic ingredients? no msg of course.

Can Altinbay

"papageno" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> anyone know a good healthy chinese place that uses olive/canola oil and
> organic ingredients? no msg of course.

What part of the workd are you in? I think even Indianapolis has places
that do that.

Can Altinbay

"papageno" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> anyone know a good healthy chinese place that uses olive/canola oil and
> organic ingredients? no msg of course.

What part of the workd are you in? I think even Indianapolis has places
that do that.

Shawn Hearn

In article .com>,
"papageno" > wrote:

> anyone know a good healthy chinese place that uses olive/canola oil and
> organic ingredients? no msg of course.

Sure. Philadelphia's China Town has several. One standout that comes to
mind is Harmony which I believe is the restaurant that popularized
Chinese vegetarian cuisine using wheat glutton to create mock versions
of meat, fish, and fowl.