Herb

Default Looking for Food Lovers

I am posting the following on behalf of our company to this newsgroup.
It is not a business solicitation, but it is posted here, because we are
food people and we want to work with food people.

Any suggestions or comments are appreciated.

Thank you.

We make hand-made food for the upper end of the hospitality market.

We are offering an opportunity for unconventional food lovers to market
our products to Chefs and owners of properties that are known for being
leading edge and that offer the highest quality of products and
innovation to their customers.

You must love and know food and you must be comfortable in talking to
Chefs and Food Professionals.

You are your own boss and you make your own hours. We provide you with
a product made to the highest standards and to the specifications of the
customer.

If you are interested in pursuing an opportunity such as this, please
contact us by email with any questions you may have.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Tapas International, Inc.

Appetizers and Specialty Foods
Http://www.tapasfoods.com

ÐÏࡱá