FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Best Steak in Toronto? (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/59161-best-steak-toronto.html)

Stan 15-04-2005 08:07 PM

Best Steak in Toronto?

Will be there the first week in June with the company credit card in hand.
Would welcome recommendations as to the best steak restaurant and other
dining experiences that I should not miss.
Many Thanks,
Stan

punk-tilous 15-04-2005 08:46 PM

"Stan" > wrote in message
> Will be there the first week in June with the company credit card in hand.
> Would welcome recommendations as to the best steak restaurant and other
> dining experiences that I should not miss.
> Many Thanks,
> Stan

Toronta has your usual chain steak places like Ruth Chris and Morton's. Not
that either these 2 restaurants would be considered cheap but if I were on a
company credit card, I would go to Barberian's Steak House at the corner of
Elm and Yonge. http://www.dine.to/barberians

Also, for "gourmet" chinese food, I would go to Lai Wah Heen located inside
the Metropolitan hotel. http://www.metropolitan.com/lwh/