Carlos

Default Buffalo steak in NJ / Manhattan?

Hi all,

I've recently found out about buffalo meat and being the carnivorous
type I would love to give it a try. Any restaurants that serve buffalo
steak either in Manhattan or in NJ (West Orange area)? I'm going over
to visit my sister in a couple of weeks and all we've found so far is
buffalo burger, but I want the real thing!

Many thanks in advance,

Carlos