Default Bagel Former Belts

After years of fooling around with one stupid rounder belt after
another, a friend of mine clued me in to a manufacturer that actually
offers a "choice" of several belts for rounding / forming bagels on my
Empire former. It seems that the stitched belt I was using was too
soft to keep the stitching intact. So my splice kept failing. Then I
tried a truly endless belt, but it buckled up in the middle. These
guys had a harder belt that really held up well. I recently saw their
ad. http://www.newenglandbelting.com/bagelformingbelts.asp

Petey the Wonder Dog

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>After years of fooling around with one stupid rounder belt after
>another, a friend of mine clued me in to a manufacturer that actually
>offers a "choice" of several belts for rounding / forming bagels on my
>Empire former. It seems that the stitched belt I was using was too
>soft to keep the stitching intact. So my splice kept failing. Then I
>tried a truly endless belt, but it buckled up in the middle. These
>guys had a harder belt that really held up well. I recently saw their
>ad. http://www.newenglandbelting.com/bagelformingbelts.asp

A liar and a spammer.

My apologies. I was overly creative last night. I made two posts-
one each to rec.food.restaurants and one to rec.food.baking. Not spam,
but not very intelligent (or creative) either. Call me a liar, or
spammer, or whatever. Again, I apologize.