Alycia

Default Swing Dancing/Dining/Formal wear in San Francisco?

Hi All,

I'm looking for a formal wear required, fine dining restaurant, with a
dance floor. (Something like in "The Mask" or "Roger Rabbit").

I don't seem to be able to find a combination of the 3 in San Francisco.

Any ideas?

-Alycia

Jeff Lanam

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 23:53:31 GMT, Alycia <AL@...> wrote:

>Hi All,
>

>I'm looking for a formal wear required, fine dining restaurant, with a
>dance floor. (Something like in "The Mask" or "Roger Rabbit").
>
>I don't seem to be able to find a combination of the 3 in San Francisco.
>
>Any ideas?

Ask in ba.food. In particular, there's a regular there called
IconoClast that is into swing dancing.

Some of the fancy hotel restaurants, maybe, like the Fairmont or the
Mark Hopkins.
Alycia

Jeff Lanam > wrote in
:

> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 23:53:31 GMT, Alycia <AL@...> wrote:
>
>>Hi All,
>>

>>I'm looking for a formal wear required, fine dining restaurant, with a
>>dance floor. (Something like in "The Mask" or "Roger Rabbit").
>>
>>I don't seem to be able to find a combination of the 3 in San Francisco.
>>
>>Any ideas?
>>

> Ask in ba.food. In particular, there's a regular there called
> IconoClast that is into swing dancing.
>
> Some of the fancy hotel restaurants, maybe, like the Fairmont or the
> Mark Hopkins.

Thanks!

Formal Dining Rm. Menu 4/25 & 26 jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 54 24-04-2014 03:50 AM
Can opener better than the Swing-A-Way 407? Bert Hyman Cooking Equipment 8 17-07-2010 05:49 PM
So what do we really want to wear to work? At first thought, most ofus would say, "It would be really cool if we could wear jeans to work all thetime. After all, I paid just as much for my jeans as I paid for that outfit Iwore to work yesterday. [email protected] Sushi 0 26-04-2008 06:23 PM
"swing top" jars Scott Preserving 7 30-09-2004 02:36 AM
Swing top bottles Jethro Winemaking 4 30-03-2004 12:31 AM