nrmcinc

Default Upscale restaurant chains?

Try www.restaurantchains.net. They have exactly what you want. But
you've got to pay for it.

David Sohigian wrote:
> I am looking for a list of upscale restaurants that are actually

chains.
> An example would be The Hard Rock Cafe, but I am sure there are many

other
> lower profile ones as well. I am especially interested in restaurants

that
> do not appear to be chains, but are owned by the same people.
>
> If you have any information on where I could get headquarter

addresses for
> such restaurants, please Email me (I don't actually look at this

newsgroup
> often) at >
>
> Thank you,
>
> David Sohigian

Extinct Chains... [email protected] Restaurants 0 18-11-2016 08:55 AM
Restaurant chains want to kill this guy Eric Campbell General Cooking 46 17-06-2011 06:09 PM
Question about resto chains. Kalmia General Cooking 2 13-12-2010 05:33 AM
Body Chains Bubba General Cooking 12 31-12-2005 05:53 AM
Upscale restaurant in Toledo, OH GXR Restaurants 0 08-05-2004 06:32 AM