FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Upscale restaurant chains? (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/48826-re-upscale-restaurant-chains.html)

nrmcinc 20-12-2004 10:02 PM

Upscale restaurant chains?

Try www.restaurantchains.net. They have exactly what you want. But
you've got to pay for it.

David Sohigian wrote:
I am looking for a list of upscale restaurants that are actually

chains.
An example would be The Hard Rock Cafe, but I am sure there are many

other
lower profile ones as well. I am especially interested in restaurants

that
do not appear to be chains, but are owned by the same people.

If you have any information on where I could get headquarter

addresses for
such restaurants, please Email me (I don't actually look at this

newsgroup
often) at

Thank you,

David Sohigian