Joe

Default Pinnacle Peak Steak House; Garden Grove Ca; Closed ??

This last week end stopped by the Pinnacle Peak Steak house in Garden
Grove Ca,
Looks like it is closed, any idea if this is permanent??

Thanks,
Joe

Jimmy G

If you're lucky.

We have one down here in San Diego & it has the WORST food imaginable: Plain
white bread, unseasoned boiled beans and steaks cooked TOTALLY wrong.

You're better off at Coco's!

That's sad. In years past, we have eaten at Pinnacle Peak in San
Diego, Garden Grove, and in Tucson. In every case the food was tasty
and well prepared and seasoned. We enjoyed eating there every time - I
have part of a tie in the San Diego location.

Jimmy G

I have part of my partially digested meal there :-)

Jimmy G

I have part of my partially digested meal there :-)