Default Cambridge MA and Cambridge UK Menus

I want to let you all know about the two websites that I have created
as resources for the Cambridge Massachusetts/Great Boston community and
another for the Cambridge England community. They contain scanned
images of take-out menus from many restaurants in the area.

Massachusetts: http://menus.lipoff.org/
England: http://cambridge.lipoff.org/

So please use the sites, tell your friends, and I welcome your
comments. Most especially, I'd welcome donations of take-away menus!
If you have any that I don't already have posted on my website please
send them me, and I will scan them and happily and promptly return them
to you if you include your return address. This will help make the
resource more useful for everyone.

Best wishes,

--Samuel Lipoff

Great restaurant tea experience in Cambridge, MA DogMa Tea 1 08-02-2007 03:57 PM
Cambridge, MA restaurant tea DogMa Tea 2 10-07-2006 02:12 PM
Cambridge, MA restaurant tea DogMa Tea 0 10-07-2006 03:57 AM
Chickpea bread. Cambridge Massachusetts. Don Saklad Baking 0 12-06-2006 08:09 AM
TeaLuxe in Cambridge, MA? Serendip Tea 6 05-05-2005 11:21 PM