Default Kids in restaurants

BarbEWill wrote:

> Along with this, now that my children are older and not in diapers I

have
> run into this problem: When I am dining with just me and my children

and
> one (or both of them) has to use the restroom, I leave the table with

them
> do what we need to do and have returned and found our table cleared.

This
> has happened on more than one occassion. The responses from the
> restaurant staff have been varied. I have been presented with the

bill,
> asked if I would like anything else (and have to wait longer with two
> hungry children), and told I shouldn't have left the table like we

were
> running out on them. In each instance I always ended up paying the

bill,
> then writing a letter to the managment, with no response. Has any

one
> elese had this happen and what is your solution?

But did you have anything at the table like a jacket or something? How
is the restaurant staff supposed to know that you didn't leave? They
can't keep track of who goes to the restroom and who leaves.

Kids in restaurants... something to thing about Dave Smith[_1_] General Cooking 440 02-08-2015 08:43 PM
the kids Peter _ Lucas General Cooking 4 26-10-2010 10:01 PM
My kids Marty[_3_] General Cooking 0 05-04-2009 11:30 PM
Cooking by kids, for kids Horry General Cooking 95 12-02-2009 03:35 PM