FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Recommendation for good San Diego restaurants? (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/47574-recommendation-good-san-diego.html)

Claudia Cornejo 06-12-2004 11:17 PM

Recommendation for good San Diego restaurants?

We're looking for fine dining in downtown San Diego, about $50-100 per
person.

Claudia

Jimmy G 07-12-2004 03:35 AM

Try "The Prado" in Balboa park. With wine, around $50.

Morton's steakhouse is Downtown if you like that chain.

"Fine" dining is more readily found in the La Jolla area.

Claudia Cornejo 07-12-2004 11:27 PM

Thank you for very much. We'll look into them.

Claudia

Mr. Fred 08-12-2004 06:45 AM

Claudia Cornejo 08-12-2004 07:21 AM

Just contributing to my own question, the 2005 Zagot survey rated
Pampelmousse Grille the best one in San Diego.

Jimmy G 08-12-2004 10:26 PM

I was going to mention that one, however it is in Del Mar, not San Diego.
Now if you want to include the whole county, east of the valleys, a whole
new range opens up.