FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   International Diner Elizabeth NJ (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/46406-international-diner-elizabeth-nj.html)

PAULO SANTIAGO 30-11-2004 11:25 PM

International Diner Elizabeth NJ

I just ate at this great place they just opened up a few weeks ago they
said. They serve alot of different types of foods and if the food you want
isn't on the menu they try to make it for you. The prices are great too if
anyone is in the area they should try it out. Here is the address:

International Cuisine Diner
428 Elizabeth Avenue
Elizabeth NJ
Phone: (908) 351-0704

Ida Slapter 01-12-2004 02:38 AM

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:25:53 -0500, "PAULO SANTIAGO"
> wrote:

>I just ate at this great place they just opened up a few weeks ago they
>said.

When did you get your job at this exceptional diner? Hope they
make your payrolll check clear.

I would ask for cash on Saturday.........

Ida Slapter 01-12-2004 02:38 AM

PAULO SANTIAGO 01-12-2004 01:42 PM

lol, nah I work at Family Medical in Jersey City I'm the one that be giving
that wound care etc out on insurance, lol

PAULO SANTIAGO 01-12-2004 01:42 PM