FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Financing Option For Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/46168-financing-option-restaurants.html)

AmeriMerchant 28-11-2004 11:16 PM

Financing Option For Restaurants

As many restaurant owners know, obtaining financing at a bank can be
quite difficult. Our company, AmeriMerchant
(http://www.amerimerchantcapital.com) - has a unique working capital
program where we can provide you with a business cash advance against
your future Visa/Mastercard sales.

Unlike a bank, we have a 90% approval rate and can typically provide
funds in 7 days or less. You are free to use the funds however you
choose. We typically like to see that you have been in business at
least 1 yr and we can typically advance you up to your monthly
Visa/Mastercard processing average.

For more information, visit us online at
http://www.amerimerchantcapital.com