FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Tourism still suffering after The Red Hen denied Sanders (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/445691-re-tourism-still-suffering.html)

Kurt (Sphincter) Schlichter 24-01-2019 01:50 AM

Tourism still suffering after The Red Hen denied Sanders

A big F*CK YOU for liberals wrote

> Thanks Stephanie Wilkinson!

Are they still shooting rightists for sport?

That draws tourists, it's a lot of fun too.

Byker 24-01-2019 04:37 AM

"Kurt (Sphincter) Schlichter" wrote in message

> That draws tourists, it's a lot of fun too.

I'm surprised that shack hasn't been torched by now...

BeamMeUpScotty[_3_] 24-01-2019 05:13 AM

On 1/23/19 11:37 PM, Byker wrote:
> "Kurt (Sphincter) Schlichter"Â* wrote in message
>>
>> That draws tourists, it's a lot of fun too.

> I'm surprised that shack hasn't been torched by now...

The hateful atmosphere inside must really be fun.... for Liberals who
love to hate.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
ROBERT BYRD who Hillary calls her mentor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnO6ai0Ktro