John

Default Restaurant with a bad service

Hello, I am wondering does anyone know the name of the restaurant where
service are swearing at the guests and each other, and is well know just for
it??
Thnx

Richard Kaszeta

"John" > writes:
> Hello, I am wondering does anyone know the name of the restaurant where
> service are swearing at the guests and each other, and is well know just for
> it??

Just one? The local McDonald's is good for this in my area...

--
Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich
Richard Kaszeta

"John" > writes:
> Hello, I am wondering does anyone know the name of the restaurant where
> service are swearing at the guests and each other, and is well know just for
> it??

Just one? The local McDonald's is good for this in my area...

--
Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich
Richard Kaszeta

"John" > writes:
> Hello, I am wondering does anyone know the name of the restaurant where
> service are swearing at the guests and each other, and is well know just for
> it??

Just one? The local McDonald's is good for this in my area...

--
Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich
Petey the Wonder Dog

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>Hello, I am wondering does anyone know the name of the restaurant where
>service are swearing at the guests and each other, and is well know just for
>it??

Starbucks?

Chefry

I've never seen a place that specifically goes out of it's way to give bad service. But I
always wanted to open one
"The Surley Waiter Cafe"

LOL

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:06:15 -0500, > wrote:

>There are a few I've heard of over the years, one was on insomniac on
>comedy central and then there was some place in South Beach (Miami) with a
>twist you got abused by waitresses who were in drag. the place was a hit in
>the mid 90's but who knows,

Yeah but you only serve to off duty waiters and waitresses;-)
no substations on the menu, no sharing, and never get the order right;-)

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

"Chefry" <dont.have.email@all> wrote in message
news

> I've never seen a place that specifically goes out of it's way to give bad

service. But I
> always wanted to open one
> "The Surley Waiter Cafe"
>
> LOL
>

> On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:06:15 -0500, > wrote:
>
> >There are a few I've heard of over the years, one was on insomniac on
> >comedy central and then there was some place in South Beach (Miami)

with a
> >twist you got abused by waitresses who were in drag. the place was a hit

in
> >the mid 90's but who knows,

Christopher C. Stacy

You may be thinking of Durgin Park in Boston, Massachusetts.
Ephraim

The Elbow Room, Vancouver, B.C. -- it's great!

here's the link to the following review; there are probablty other reviews
of it on that same site.
http://www.chowhound.com/canada/boar...ages/9864.html
The Elbow Room at 560 Davie street is a wonderful place for breakfast,
delicious bacon, omelettes and I loved the banana walnut bread french toast.
The wait staff is very tart and borders on abuse, they are known for it but
the food is worth it. A very solid choice for a hearty breakfast if that's
what you are looking for.

"Christopher C. Stacy" > wrote in message
> You may be thinking of Durgin Park in Boston, Massachusetts.

Ephraim

John > wrote:

> Hello, I am wondering does anyone know the name of the restaurant where
> service are swearing at the guests and each other, and is well know just for
> it??

The restaurant? Could you be more specific?

Christopher C. Stacy > wrote:
> You may be thinking of Durgin Park in Boston, Massachusetts.

Every review I have read about Durgin Park has said the
same thing, that the waitstaff is surly and that it is
part of the atmosphere of the place.

That hasn't been my experience at all. Durgin Park is
my favorite restaurant in Boston. I leave nearly 1000
miles from Boston, but I get up there two or three times
a year on average and I always make a point to eat at
least one meal there. Never have I received anything
less than first class service at Durgin Park. I do not
recall ever having a waitress or waiter there give me
even the slightest hint of a bad attitude.

For those who have never eaten at Durgin Park, their
food is awesome, esp. their prime rib. The only down
side is the seating sucks. It is not a place I would
take a date since the atmosphere is like eating in a
big mess hall, with long tables and you never know who
will be seated next to you. Fortunately, all I really
care about is getting a good meal when I am there and
I have never been disappointed.