Bret81C

Default Biggest Burger?

who makes the biggest burger? Especially in Texas

CHEE BURGER CHEE BURGER!!
they make a monster of a 1 pounder, and if you finish it you get your
picture on the "WALL OF SHAME" as I like to call it.;-)

http://www.cheeburger.com/

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

"Bret81C" > wrote in message
> who makes the biggest burger? Especially in Texas

and it's in TEXAS TO!
http://www.cheeburger.com/loc_texas.htm

--

"Bret81C" > wrote in message
> who makes the biggest burger? Especially in Texas

Jimmy G

I saw a place on the Foodchannel that served a FOUR pound burger. It was
free if you could eat it within a certain timeframe.

Search the foodchannel site & you might be able to find it.