FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Biggest Burger? (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/44307-biggest-burger.html)

Bret81C 18-11-2004 02:53 AM

Biggest Burger?

who makes the biggest burger? Especially in Texas

18-11-2004 02:00 PM

CHEE BURGER CHEE BURGER!!
they make a monster of a 1 pounder, and if you finish it you get your
picture on the "WALL OF SHAME" as I like to call it.;-)

http://www.cheeburger.com/

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

"Bret81C" > wrote in message
> who makes the biggest burger? Especially in Texas

18-11-2004 02:01 PM

and it's in TEXAS TO!
http://www.cheeburger.com/loc_texas.htm

Richard Kaszeta 19-11-2004 04:33 PM

(Bret81C) writes:

> who makes the biggest burger? Especially in Texas

They used to sell a 2.5 lb burger at the Kermit Drive In in Kermit,
TX, but the place burned down a few years back. I don't know if they
have reopened, or if it's still on their menu.

--
Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich

Jimmy G 20-11-2004 02:55 PM

I saw a place on the Foodchannel that served a FOUR pound burger. It was
free if you could eat it within a certain timeframe.

Search the foodchannel site & you might be able to find it.