Member

Default Which is the best hotel in Europe for jain food?

One of my friend will go for Europe trip for one month. & She i pure jain, so, she need some help for finding out best jain food in Europe. So, if anybody know then tell me.
Posted to rec.food.restaurants,rec.food.cooking

sachishah wrote:

> One of my friend will go for Europe trip for one month. & She i pure
> jain, so, she need some help for finding out best jain food in Europe.
> So, if anybody know then tell me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jainism

Posted to rec.food.restaurants,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 22:49:20 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:44:22 +0100, sachishah wrote:
>
>> One of my friend will go for Europe trip for one month. & She i pure
>> jain, so, she need some help for finding out best jain food in Europe.
>> So, if anybody know then tell me.

>Classic Foodbanter poster.
>
>This must be the same poster from 10 years ago asking, "Does anybody
>have any recipes for European food?"
>
>-sw

But, if the friend follows the Jain ritual of Sallekhana she doesn't
really need to find any food in Europe anyway ;-).

Ross.
Posted to rec.food.restaurants,rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:44:22 +0100, sachishah wrote:
>
>> One of my friend will go for Europe trip for one month. & She i pure
>> jain, so, she need some help for finding out best jain food in Europe.
>> So, if anybody know then tell me.

> Classic Foodbanter poster.
>
> This must be the same poster from 10 years ago asking, "Does anybody
> have any recipes for European food?"

How is this different that the open ended "survey" questions some lonely
heart keeps posting?

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

On 6/18/2013 12:44 AM, sachishah wrote:
> One of my friend will go for Europe trip for one month. & She i pure
> jain, so, she need some help for finding out best jain food in Europe.
> So, if anybody know then tell me.

I'm not sure how many hotels in Europe serve jail food, but if I had to
venture a guess, maybe Italy...just leave the au pair back home...