FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Which is the best hotel in Europe for jain food? (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/424491-best-hotel-europe-jain.html)

sachishah 18-06-2013 07:44 AM

Which is the best hotel in Europe for jain food?

One of my friend will go for Europe trip for one month. & She i pure jain, so, she need some help for finding out best jain food in Europe. So, if anybody know then tell me.

brooklyn1 19-06-2013 05:29 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jainism

[email protected] 20-06-2013 02:56 PM

Which is the best hotel in Europe for jain food?

On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 22:49:20 -0500, Sqwertz
wrote:

On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:44:22 +0100, sachishah wrote:

One of my friend will go for Europe trip for one month. & She i pure
jain, so, she need some help for finding out best jain food in Europe.
So, if anybody know then tell me.

Classic Foodbanter poster.

This must be the same poster from 10 years ago asking, "Does anybody
have any recipes for European food?"

-sw

But, if the friend follows the Jain ritual of Sallekhana she doesn't
really need to find any food in Europe anyway ;-).

Ross.

Pico Rico[_2_] 20-06-2013 04:20 PM

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:44:22 +0100, sachishah wrote:

One of my friend will go for Europe trip for one month. & She i pure
jain, so, she need some help for finding out best jain food in Europe.
So, if anybody know then tell me.

Classic Foodbanter poster.

This must be the same poster from 10 years ago asking, "Does anybody
have any recipes for European food?"

How is this different that the open ended "survey" questions some lonely
heart keeps posting?

casa bona 22-06-2013 07:34 PM

On 6/18/2013 12:44 AM, sachishah wrote:
One of my friend will go for Europe trip for one month. & She i pure
jain, so, she need some help for finding out best jain food in Europe.
So, if anybody know then tell me.

I'm not sure how many hotels in Europe serve jail food, but if I had to
venture a guess, maybe Italy...just leave the au pair back home...