CS

Default Pizza in Santa Barbara

Hey, I was wondering what the name a really good pizza place in Santa
Barbara might be.

Something with more of an East Coast flavor, if that is possible.

Thanks!

-Mike

Comic Books, Gundam Models, Trading Cards, Toys, Puzzles, and more!

http://www.fschobbies.com

Frank D. Greco

CS > sez:

>Hey, I was wondering what the name a really good pizza place in Santa
>Barbara might be.
>
>Something with more of an East Coast flavor, if that is possible.

Not possible. I've been to North CA, SF, Santa Barbara, LA...
nothing close to east coast pizza.

Dough doesn't taste right... cheese doesn't taste right...

Its not bad, but its not the same as the pizza in the north east.

Frank G.
+==========================================+
| Crossroads Technologies Inc. |
| www.CrossroadsTech dot com |
| fgreco at REMOVE!cross!roads!tech!dot com|
+==========================================+
Frank D. Greco

CS > sez:

>Hey, I was wondering what the name a really good pizza place in Santa
>Barbara might be.
>
>Something with more of an East Coast flavor, if that is possible.

Not possible. I've been to North CA, SF, Santa Barbara, LA...
nothing close to east coast pizza.

Dough doesn't taste right... cheese doesn't taste right...

Its not bad, but its not the same as the pizza in the north east.

Frank G.
+==========================================+
| Crossroads Technologies Inc. |
| www.CrossroadsTech dot com |
| fgreco at REMOVE!cross!roads!tech!dot com|
+==========================================+
Frank D. Greco

CS > sez:

>Hey, I was wondering what the name a really good pizza place in Santa
>Barbara might be.
>
>Something with more of an East Coast flavor, if that is possible.

Not possible. I've been to North CA, SF, Santa Barbara, LA...
nothing close to east coast pizza.

Dough doesn't taste right... cheese doesn't taste right...

Its not bad, but its not the same as the pizza in the north east.

Frank G.
+==========================================+
| Crossroads Technologies Inc. |
| www.CrossroadsTech dot com |
| fgreco at REMOVE!cross!roads!tech!dot com|
+==========================================+
Aria

Did you ever make it to Tucson?

"Frank D. Greco" > wrote in
message ...
> CS > sez:
>
>>Hey, I was wondering what the name a really good pizza place in Santa
>>Barbara might be.
>>
>>Something with more of an East Coast flavor, if that is possible.

> Not possible. I've been to North CA, SF, Santa Barbara, LA...
> nothing close to east coast pizza.
>
> Dough doesn't taste right... cheese doesn't taste right...
>
> Its not bad, but its not the same as the pizza in the north east.
>
> Frank G.
> | Crossroads Technologies Inc. |
> | www.CrossroadsTech dot com |
> | fgreco at REMOVE!cross!roads!tech!dot com|

Off to several days of tastings north of Santa Barbara lleichtman Wine 2 24-03-2014 02:44 AM
Santa Barbara CA recommendations AyTee Wine 15 26-01-2007 09:41 PM
Santa Barbara Shrimp With Mustard lottery75115 Recipes (moderated) 0 29-07-2005 04:53 AM
Santa Barbara Coachhockey Sushi 0 07-03-2005 01:42 AM
Top restaurants in Tucson and Santa Barbara? Frank D. Greco Restaurants 7 22-10-2004 06:02 PM