FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Pizza in Santa Barbara (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/41406-pizza-santa-barbara.html)

CS 28-10-2004 09:56 PM

Pizza in Santa Barbara

Hey, I was wondering what the name a really good pizza place in Santa
Barbara might be.

Something with more of an East Coast flavor, if that is possible.

Thanks!

:)

-Mike

Comic Books, Gundam Models, Trading Cards, Toys, Puzzles, and more!

http://www.fschobbies.com

Frank D. Greco 07-11-2004 11:26 PM

CS > sez:

>Hey, I was wondering what the name a really good pizza place in Santa
>Barbara might be.
>
>Something with more of an East Coast flavor, if that is possible.

Not possible. I've been to North CA, SF, Santa Barbara, LA...
nothing close to east coast pizza.

Dough doesn't taste right... cheese doesn't taste right...

Its not bad, but its not the same as the pizza in the north east.

Frank G.
+==========================================+
| Crossroads Technologies Inc. |
| www.CrossroadsTech dot com |
| fgreco at REMOVE!cross!roads!tech!dot com|

Frank D. Greco 07-11-2004 11:26 PM

CS > sez:

Frank D. Greco 07-11-2004 11:26 PM

CS > sez: