Member

Location: New York City
Default New York City Eateries

Hey everyone, I want to share my blog with you all. It focuses on restaurants/spots in NYC. The link is http://jclbba.blogspot.com

Comment, feedback, follow and most importantly, enjoy. Thanks in advance!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCL View Post
Hey everyone, I want to share my blog with you all. It focuses on restaurants/spots in NYC. The link is JCL Bites the Big Apple

Comment, feedback, follow and most importantly, enjoy. Thanks in advance!
This is a really great share JayCL! I hope you also provide a thread here about some of your reviews on restos and spots in New York City.
Member

Location: New York City

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleymcadams1 View Post
This is a really great share JayCL! I hope you also provide a thread here about some of your reviews on restos and spots in New York City.
thanks. definitely in the future!
Member

Smile

* Lombardi's - named the first pizzeria in NY
* Gray's Papaya - great hotdogs
* Nathan's - self explanatory
* Magnolia Bakery - this was featured in Sex and the City (cupcakes)
Member

Location: New York City

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert110 View Post
* Lombardi's - named the first pizzeria in NY
* Gray's Papaya - great hotdogs
* Nathan's - self explanatory
* Magnolia Bakery - this was featured in Sex and the City (cupcakes)
newest post was on Spot Dessert Bar!