FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Best Burger Places in Denver, CO (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/410624-best-burger-places-denver.html)

lsniff 30-08-2011 05:17 PM

Best Burger Places in Denver, CO

Personally the Cherry Cricket is my favorite burger joint in Denver. Their burgers are so juicy and full of flavor. I love their Black Out Burger topped with smoked cheddar, blackened seasoning, bacon, and secret sauce made with Stranahan's Whiskey.

What are your favorite burger places in Denver or anywhere?

www.bestburgersite.com lists best burger joints in Denver, CO and Houston , TX.

hotelscyprus 03-09-2011 11:54 AM

Never been to burger places but love Genghis Grill, a Mongolian BBQ. I love making our own bowls. They are good.

haleymcadams1 12-09-2011 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotelscyprus (Post 1656827)
Never been to burger places but love Genghis Grill, a Mongolian BBQ. I love making our own bowls. They are good.

You're missing half of your life by missing one of the heavenly places on earth. Burger Specialty Stores like Burger King, Carls Jr., and others will surely blow your mind.