FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Advertise Your Restaurant for FREE! (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/408674-advertise-your-restaurant-free.html)

USAHappyHourcom 25-06-2011 03:43 PM

Advertise Your Restaurant for FREE!

There is a new site on the world wide web USA Happy Hour and we exist to provide information to potential customers about your Food and/or Drink Service establishments.

FREE advertisements (Basic Listings) are always available plus we also offer paid listings that offer your potential guests more information. Our paid listings also includes google mapping, printable coupons, statistics on user traffic, and helpful marketing tools.

Our site showcases local Food, Drink, and Happy Hour Deals covering the entire country. We will stay committed to inspire and provide great experiences – one person, one deal, one restaurant at a time.

Call us toll free: 1-800-647-5910

Email:

Or log on to our website:
USA Happy Hour