FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Favorite Fast Food Restaurant? (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/405379-favorite-fast-food-restaurant.html)

the tourist 03-03-2011 08:00 AM

Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
For me, I would say KFC is one of the best! They're food selections never fail to entice me to eat. When I eat their chicken, I always make sure I fill up my plate with gravy. :)

bapretzel2 22-04-2011 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the tourist (Post 1587801)
What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
For me, I would say KFC is one of the best! They're food selections never fail to entice me to eat. When I eat their chicken, I always make sure I fill up my plate with gravy. :)

Del Taco, Del Taco, Del Taco!

Gz 26-04-2011 04:37 AM

Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

On Apr 21, 8:38*pm, bapretzel2
> wrote:
> the tourist;1587801 Wrote:
>
> > What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
> > For me, I would say KFC is one of the best! They're food selections
> > never fail to entice me to eat. When I eat their chicken, I always make
> > sure I fill up my plate with gravy. :)

> Del Taco, Del Taco, Del Taco!
>
> --
> bapretzel2

I used to like their burritos when I lived in Barstow. there was a
another place that made the best beef, potatoes, and gravy burritos.
spicy hot too.

Greg

Isaac Gish 06-10-2011 05:09 PM

[quote=the tourist;1587801]What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

I think for taste, I love Carl's Jr. The only problem is that I feel like death after I eat there...it's SOO unhealthy. The only fast food place that I can go to and still feel okay is Wendy's. I like how they taste, and their burgers are more light and not so greasy. I usually just buy a few things from the dollar menu. The side salads are pretty good too.

Togarashio 25-10-2012 05:42 AM

Panda Express has a wide variety of Chinese food so I can have a different meal at each visit.

Starbucks and Jack-in-the-Box offer breakfast all day and I don't always get up in time for breakfast at other places.

goodfood 17-12-2012 10:21 AM

i like McDonald its my all time fav!