Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default New Concept for Website for Healthy Restaurants

Check out CarbonAssPrint.com and on FaceBook.

Website:
http://CarbonAssPrint.com

Mission:
Our Mission is to connect the "Carbon Foot Print" movement with
the "Healthy Alternative Foods" movement.

Company Overview:
We intend to create a website where you can create your account
and choose your criteria for choosing a Restaurant. When searching, a
list of options will be determined by your priorities. Priorities such
as Food Quality - Nutritional Value, Locally Sourced Ingredients,
Price, Convenience, Sustainable Building Materials, Recycling On Site,
Biodegradable ToGo Containers, Local Charity Support, and the list
goes on.

The best part is that the information about the restaurants comes
from our members. When you visit a restaurant, you can write a review,
fill out a survey, and post it. The list will grow organically from
city to city until we take over the world! Sorry. wrong script, any
who, we need your support to make the venture worth investing in.
Please give us your comments.

We intend to create a website where you can create your account
and choose your criteria for choosing a Restaurant. When searching, a
list of options will be determined by your priorities. Priorities such
as Food Quality - Nutritional Value, Locally Sourced Ingredients,
Price, Convenience, Sustainable Building Materials, Recycling On Site,
Biodegradable ToGo Containers, Local Charity Support, and the list
goes on.

The best part is that the information about the restaurants comes from
our members. When you visit a restaurant, you can write a review, fill
out a survey, and post it. The list will grow organically from city to
city until we take over the world! Sorry. wrong script, any who, we
need your support to make the venture worth investing in. Please give
us your comments.

This is a great one for Google to pick up and run with!