Old 27-07-2011, 01:24 AM
Member

Location: izmir
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotelscyprus View Post
I love Genghis Grill.. My fav is Dallas location.. they rocks...
Istanbul Galata Bridge arbitrary fish restaurant.

Old 27-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
Simple question: 'What's your favourite chain restaurant?' It can be anywhere in the world so long as it's a franchise. Fast food franchises don't count though.

In the UK I think I'd say Belgo, they've got an unusual menu and an amazing selection of beers & ales from around the world.

What's yours?
my favorite chain restaurant is hardees
Old 02-08-2011, 07:57 AM
Member

Its not easy to say but i think that i like the Sub way due to their sandwiches and salad.Both are really made with real true efforts.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gz View Post

--
Kingsley

I hate chains !!!!!!!!! Some are good but chains are just chains.
I really like a family owned restaurant.

But, I like my brothers Hard Times Cafe & Cue

Shakey's Pizza ??

I probably have eaten more McDonalds than anything.
I used to like McDonalds when they were FAST, back in the 70's.
They are SLOWWWWWW NOWWWWWWWW

greg
Ohmygosh, I cannot agree more. McDonalds is super slow now! What is up with that? The other day, they had to make me wait on my table instead of serving it right after paying. I had to wait for 15 just for a simple cheeseburger meal. But hey, McDonalds is still McDonalds. Yummy.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klusner View Post
Its not easy to say but i think that i like the Sub way due to their sandwiches and salad.Both are really made with real true efforts.
I like Subway too. Also California Pizza Kitchen.

Old 16-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Member

Mc Donald is great restaurant chain in the world. Mc Donald have many branches in the world, people like to eat food from Mc Donald and now they are gives 20% off on each items of food and serve free food for the poor children.
Old 22-09-2011, 02:31 PM
Banned

Still McDonalds... and I'll always pick McDonalds. Eventhough they got really slow service now, they still have all the food I need to make my day.
Old 24-09-2011, 12:10 AM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
Simple question: 'What's your favourite chain restaurant?' It can be anywhere in the world so long as it's a franchise. Fast food franchises don't count though.

In the UK I think I'd say Belgo, they've got an unusual menu and an amazing selection of beers & ales from around the world.

What's yours?
I prefer the Olive Garden, There is A local Pizza place I enjoy not sure if its a franchise its POPS Pizza and I Love there Greek Style Pizza

_____________________
Eat For Less! Just Enter Your Email Address and Get Up to 90% Off Restaurants in Your City!

Last edited by sslone1021 : 24-09-2011 at 12:14 AM
Old 01-10-2011, 07:57 AM
Member

The Chinese soups are also very famous in the world and especially the Hot'n'sour is one of mine favorite. they are also very much experts in the noddles with a spicy touch.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:44 PM
Member

[quote=Kingsley;1571346]Simple question: 'What's your favourite chain restaurant?' It can be anywhere in the world so long as it's a franchise. Fast food franchises don't count though.

I'd say my favorite, and my wife's favorite, is an Asian Food restaurant called Rickshaw. We got there just about once a week, and the people there know what we always order. The waiter usually asks us what we'll have, then he tells us what he already knows we'll order. They have some amazing Sesame Chicken!

Old 24-02-2012, 11:52 AM
Member

Favourite - mcdonalds only for the chicken burger with mango sauce SO GOOD. least favourite - Starbucks because the food sucks, Id also like to complain about how it all looks the same everywhere, has no character blah blah blah, but thats exactly like Mcdonalds as well....
Old 06-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Member

Hi friends I enjoy with my friends at pacific beach in san diego which is a nice place and we get there all affordable environment and different type of delicious dishes.