FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   All recipes of a big restaurants in your home ENTER.. (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/402741-all-recipes-big-restaurants.html)

thechef 28-11-2010 09:33 AM

All recipes of a big restaurants in your home ENTER..

I want to tell you about wonderful blog..
The blog in topic cooking like a big restaurants in ease in yourself!
Take a look..
http://eatinglovers.blogspot.com/

markey01 06-02-2011 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thechef (Post 1554169)
I want to tell you about wonderful blog..
The blog in topic cooking like a big restaurants in ease in yourself!
Take a look..
http://eatinglovers.blogspot.com/

Hello thechef.. the blog has been removed??

woodjutt 09-02-2011 09:51 AM

if you like the shrimp in Chinese restaurants then follow this:
wash your shrimp, boil the water with some salt in it. The shrimp takes only a couple of minutes; as soon as it turns pink, left it out, do not rinse: while it still hot, put some freshly ground pepper and drizzle a little butter over it and enjoy!