FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   It Finally Happened...CHEESECAKE FACTORY OFFERS DR PEPPER!!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/401856-finally-happened-cheesecake-factory.html)

Just Visiting 31-10-2010 01:08 AM

It Finally Happened...CHEESECAKE FACTORY OFFERS DR PEPPER!!!

HA-HA! YEEEAAAHHHH!!! This is headline news! I could have just
screamed in the restaurant when I saw it on the menu today but I
contained myself. And for those of you that made fun of me two and
half years ago, well.....EAT YOUR HEART OUT NOW! I just wish I would
have known when this happened. Where was the announcement? Oh,
well...I know now! HA-HA! And to everyone else that didn't criticize
me, THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! WE'VE MADE IT TO SEE THIS HAPPY DAY!!!
:)))