FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Finding a seafood restaurant (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/399929-finding-seafood-restaurant.html)

DrSteak 24-08-2010 05:40 PM

Finding a seafood restaurant

What is your favorite seafood dish? Do you enjoy lobster or crab? Fish or scallops? Would you be less likely to eat at a seafood restaurant that is not near a large body of water? Would you be more likely to eat at a seafood restaurant on the east coast rather than in the south? Let me know what you think

Frog Splatter 26-08-2010 10:44 AM

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:40:31 +0000, DrSteak wrote:

> What is your favorite seafood dish? Do you enjoy lobster or crab? Fish
> or scallops? Would you be less likely to eat at a seafood restaurant
> that is not near a large body of water? Would you be more likely to eat
> at a seafood restaurant on the east coast rather than in the south? Let
> me know what you think

Riiiigght.

-fs